Bihar Student Credit Card, Swayam Sahayata Bhatta and Kushal Yuva Karyakram
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, Bihar Swayam Sahayata Bhatta and Bihar Kaushal Yuva Karyakram with Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Bihar Sarkar Vidyarthi Yojana
Update: Bihar Student Credit Card Rule change is done to prohibit the chances of corruption in Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana. Now the verification will be done at multiple levels. The responsibility has been assigned at DEO – District Education Officer Level. A 3 member committee is assigned to investigate into matter and also it take care of all the future approvals. In future all the Bihar Student Credit Card applications will be approved by this committee. The points which will be verified by the committee before approving the Bihar Student Credit Card application are:
- In which college has the student taken admission.
- College is situated in which state.
- Fee structure of the course in which student has taken admission.
- Result of student in entrance exam or admission test.
Now, the Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram is available for Graduate candidates also. Till now the Bihar Kaushak Vikas Yojana is applicable for 10th pas and 12th candidates only.
Bihar Govt Schemes for Students – Student Credit Card, Swayam Sahayata Bhatta and Kushal Yuva Karyakram
The State Govt of Bihar launches three schemes for Bihari students. The programmes are to develop skill in young students though Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram, to support needy 12 Pass students through Bihar Student Credit Card and the third program is to support poor candidates with 1000 Rupees per month to search jobs in Bihar. Here are the details of all these programmes and eligibility for Bihar Sarkari Yojana.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
The candidates who are 12th pass and are willing to pursue higher studies are eligible for Bihar Vidyarthi Credit Card Yojana. Such candidates will be given 4 Lakh rupees education loan through credit card. The MoU has already been signed with banks. Eligibility for Student Credit Card are mentioned below.
- Age of candidate must not be beyond 25 years
- He/ She must be a resident of Bihar.
- Candidate must not be getting any other financial support from the government.
Bihar Swayam Sahayata Bhatta – Bihar Berojgari Bhatta
Under this Bihar Sarkari Yojana for students, the candidates who have passed 12th class from an institution in Bihar, will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1000/- per month for searching and applying for Jobs. Only those candidates will be given Bihar Swayam Sahayata Bhatta who are not studying and are not doing any kind of job. The Bihar unemployment allowance will be given for two years to a candidate. Eligibility for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta are mentioned below:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Age of applicant must fall between 20 to 25 years.
- Candidate must not be a recipient of any other allowance or Govt scholarship.
- The Bihar BerojgariBhatta applicant will also join Bihar Kaushal Vikas Karyakram.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram – Bihar Kaushal Vikas Karyakram
The unemployed candidates will be trained with appropriate skills so that they can get job in fields of their choice. For this, the state govt of Bihar has launched Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram. Training centers are developed in all the blocks of state. Eligibility for Bihar Skill development programme are mentioned below.
- Candidates age must fall between 15 to 25 years.
- He/ She must have passed 10th or 12th class from recognized board.
Candidates who want to apply for any of these programmes must apply after ensuring their eligibility. Eligible candidates need to apply online for Bihar Students Programme as mentioned above.